This crocheting workshop’s emphasis will be on:
- learning the basic crocheting vocabulary
- how to read a crochet pattern
- how to properly hold the thread/yarn and crochet hook
Each student will be making a scarf during the demonstration and will receive one-on-one instruction as needed.
VENUE: Harlin Museum Classroom Space.
LUNCH/REFRESHMENTS: Drinking water will be provided; you may bring lunch or snacks as desired
WORKSHOP HOURS: 12 noon to 4 pm
SUBJECT: Learning the basic crocheting stitches while making scarf.
COST: $20.00 per person
Students are responsible for providing their own supplies. You will need:
- skein of medium weight yarn
- size K crochet hook
- pair of scissors
- pen and paper for taking notes
POINT OF CONTACT: Gladys Morris, 417-255-0920, email@example.com
Please reserve your spot in advance so that preparation for set-up can be arranged. You may pay upon arrival at the workshop; cash or check only.