Join us at the museum for an artist workshop that will help you present your art at it’s best!
Harlin Board President Gladys Morris will be giving a class from 12 noon – 3pm on Wednesday, September 12th & again on Saturday, September 15th outlining the different ways you can improve the presentation of your art to make your masterpiece truly shine!
Workshop will include:
- Materials available to the DIY artist
- Foal Points: How to draw the audience’s attention in, rather than distract from it
- Choosing the right frame for your project; how to properly accent & compliment your artwork
- Planning art to use standardized framing materials
- Framing: the proper tools necessary to frame your own artwork
- How to spruce up & reuse old frames from yard sales
- What are gallery-wrapped frames and how to use them effectiely
- Taking pride in your art: what the presentation of your art says about you as an artist
Cost for the workshop is $15 per person. All proceeds will go toward the operations & maintenance of the museum.